Firebird News

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Firebird Conference - Call For Speaker Papers deadline

Just to remind everybody, the Firebird Conference - Call For Speaker Papers
deadline is meant to be tommorrow....

Current Proposals can be found at:
http://www.ibphoenix.com/main.nfs?a=ibphoenix&page=fb_conf_proposals

If you would like to submit a proposal, and speak at the conference,
can you submit your proposals to me very soon.

Call for Papers:

http://www.ibphoenix.com/main.nfs?a=ibphoenix&page=fb_conf_call_papers


Regards
Paul Beach


"I'm looking for opinions. The talks I'm considering for me and Jim include:

Firebird ODS and V2 ODS changes
Detecting, correcting, and preventing database corruption
Concurrency control and garbage collection
Vulcan status, features, & goals
Configuring Firebird and Vulcan for your application
First steps in performance tuning

Any suggestions, additions, deletions ... we won't do all the ones
listed but before I commit to specific topics I thought I'd ask."


Regards,
Ann W. Harrison [aharrison at ibphoenix.com]





..::::..

No comments: